At FCA Canada, sponsoring is neither a substitute for traditional advertising nor is it a convenient supplement to advertising activities. Rather, it is an integral element, forming part of the foundation of our corporate and brand communications.
One prime example of our deep commitment to sponsorship is our popular Dodge Caravan Kids program, through which we are helping young boys and girls enjoy the great game of hockey. Our Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram retailers have teamed up with minor hockey associations across the country to sponsor Novice hockey teams. We do it because we truly believe Canada's favourite sport has much to offer. In addition to physical fitness and health benefits, players learn essential life skills such as leadership, dedication, teamwork, respect, sportsmanship, and perseverance. Plus, it’s a great way for our youth to have fun.
Ultimately, the way we see it, it's quite fitting that Canada's favourite minivan is making it easier for kids to enjoy Canada's favourite sport.
Sponsorship takes the form of a partnership based on cooperation and dialogue between a sponsoring company and sponsorship recipient institutions and groups. Central to this relationship is its reciprocal nature.
Submitting a Proposal:
Telephone requests cannot be considered. All requests must be in writing. Lengthy, formal proposals are not encouraged. Eligible organizations should forward a brief letter including the following to:
P.O. Box 1621
- Please include a short description of the organization including its legal name, history, activities, goals and objectives.
- A summary of the project for which funds are being sought, including explanation of the need for the project, means to accomplish its goals, number of people expected to be served, proposed method to evaluate the outcome of the project and reason for approaching FCA Canada as a strategic partner.
- Annual budget for the organization and for the proposed project, along with the specific amount being requested from FCA Canada.
- Other sources and amounts of funding, actual and projected, from both public and private sources. A list of grants provided by other companies and foundations would be appreciated.
- Please note: the provided email address is for corporate sponsorship inquiries only. All other proposals including submission of resumes will not be accepted. If you are interested in employment opportunities at FCA Canada please visit our careers page at chryslercareers.com.