- 13 Assembly
- 7 Engine
- 4 Transmission
- 13 Stamping, Casting, Machining, Axle, Tool and Die
Manufacturing Training Facilities
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Academy, Warren, Mich.
- World Class Manufacturing Academy, Saltillo, Mexico
- Arizona Proving Grounds, Yucca, Ariz.
- Automotive Research and Development Centre, Windsor, Ont.
- Chelsea Proving Grounds, Chelsea, Mich.
- Chrysler de Mexico Center for Research, Development and Testing of Automotive Engineering, Cuajimalpa, Mexico
- Chrysler Technology Center, Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Florida Evaluation Center, Naples, Fla.
Regional Business Centers and Parts Distribution Centers
Twelve North American Regional Business Centers are responsible for all sales, service, parts, service contracts and dealer initiatives:
- California Business Center (Los Angeles)
- Denver Business Center
- Eastern Business Center (Ontario, Canada)
- Great Lakes Business Center (Detroit)
- Mid-Atlantic Business Center (Washington, D.C.)
- Midwest Business Center (Chicago)
- Northeast Business Center (New York)
- Quebec Business Center
- Southeast Business Center (Orlando, Fla.)
- Southwest Business Center (Dallas)
- West Business Center (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Western Business Center (Calgary, Alberta)
Twenty-three North American Parts Distribution Centers ship Mopar parts and accessories to dealers and customers
Western Region & Mexico
- Los Angeles
- Portland, Ore.
- St. Louis
- Toluca (Mexico)
Eastern Region & Canada
- Red Deer (Canada)
- Montreal (Canada)
- New York
- Orlando, Fla.
- Romulus, Mich. (Opening in 2017)
- Winchester, Va. (Opening in 2017)
- Mississauga/Toronto (Canada)
- Center Line, Mich.
- Marysville, Mich.
- Mopar World Headquarters / Package Engineering Parts Distribution Center (Center Line, Mich.)
- Warren, Mich. (two locations)